UCAR Finance and Administration
- Finance and Administration
- Safeguard the assets and manage the liabilities of the Corporation;
- Conduct the business, financial, human resources, and technology commercialization affairs of the corporation;
- Ensure that these responsibilities are carried out in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and sound operating and management practices; and
- Provide these services to all UCAR programs and staff in a cost effective, efficient, and customer-friendly fashion.
- 160 employees in eight major functional areas