Visioning UCAR Today & Tomorrow
PC Panel Discussion
October 27, 2010
2011 L/A Program
2013 L/A Schedule
Developing our Human Capital
Leadership Academy Archives:
Leadership Academy Kickoff Presentations (10/07/2009)
Leadership Academy Alumni (sorted by year)
Previous Action Learning Projects
UCAR LEADERSHIP ACADEMY PROGRAM
"The Leadership Academy has changed my life!"
"I wish this program was available when I first became a manager!"
"I've become a more well-rounded manager and supervisor since participating in the Leadership Academy!"
Nominations for candidates for the 2013 UCAR Leadership Academy are now being accepted. Celebrating its 9th season, and with over 180 graduates, UCAR's award winning Leadership Academy offers participants a unique, transformational experience that builds on individual strengths to develop confident leaders poised to meet current and future leadership challenges.
NOMINATION and SELECTION PROCESS
- Nomination deadline: AUGUST 1, 2012
- 24 slots are available.
- Nominations must be made by Lab/UCP Program Directors (or their designates).
- For each nomination, include name(s), title, and lab/division/program, along with a brief statement highlighting candidate(s) match to nominee criteria.
- If more than one nominee is submitted, please include priority ranking.
- Final selections to be made by the President's Council based on nomination/selection criteria and an equitable, diverse balance of participants from across the organization.
- Directors and supervisors will be contacted regarding the PC's final selections.
- Directors and supervisors are to notify all their nominees of their selection status.
- Candidates who can't participate, can be wait listed in case of cancellations or future L/A programs.
- Selected candidates will be sent a welcome packet and detailed program information.
- Please send changes or substitution requests as soon as possible.
- Submit nominations to Cheryl Cristanelli, firstname.lastname@example.org, x8708.
SELECTION CRITERIA: Nominees should...
- Supervise employees or have an influencing/impactful role.
- Demonstrated ability to perform significantly above the norm.
- Have potential to provide large organization leadership.
- Be able to attend the full L/A program.
- Have a desire to participate in the L/A program
- Additional Considerations...
-Previous L/A wait listed staffers
FEATURED PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- 2013 L/A program runs from October 2012-June 2013 (see program schedule)
- Diverse blend of 24 participants go through the program as an intact group
- Engaging, experiential classes (limited to 2-3 days each month)
- Custom-designed curriculum (see detailed course descriptions)
- Value-added online/anytime resources to supplement learning
- One-on-one, private executive coaching sessions
- Supportive program and peer mentors
- Resourceful integrative discussion sessions
- Personalized development plans
- $1,850/pp low-cost investment in the future
Return to top
QUESTIONS & CONTACTS
For questions or further information, contact
Cheryl Cristanelli, x8708, email@example.com or Michelle Darveau, x8703, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to top