This important award, presented by the Society for Human Resource Management's Colorado State Council, honors those organizations in Colorado which show a dedication to their employees' growth and quality of life. For the second year in a row, UCAR placed among the top ten large employers in the state, and is the only non-profit organization to receive a "best company" distinction.
UCAR employees enjoy an excellent medical benefits package, an industry-leading company matching TIAA-CREF retirement plan, educational assistance to pay for work-related degrees, choices among transportation alternatives, a generous PTO/vacation plan, and a convenient child care center, plus a collegial and casual work environment.
The "Best Companies" survey of UCAR employees highlights outstanding scores in areas important to our employees:
- "I am proud to be part of this organization"
- "I am paid fairly for my work"
- "Our organization's benefits meets my needs"
- "Our organization's policies give me the flexibility to manage my personal life"
- "I would recommend working here to my family and friends"
- "The work of this organization is important and makes a difference"
UCAR is proud to be among the Best Companies to Work for in Colorado.