EAP & Work/Life Services For Employees and their Families
Cigna Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employees and families today are faced with increased economic, job and family pressures that can affect their
health and well-being — and their productivity on the job. To help them cope, Cigna's Health Solutions EAP offers
easy access to confidential assistance and ongoing support and encouragement. Services include:
Please note: All employees (including Casuals) and their dependents are eligible for the EAP benefit. Participants of both the Cigna and Kaiser Permanente plans are eligible as well as employees (and their dependents) who do not participate in a UCAR-sponsored health insurance plan.
- Web-based, interactive programs which offer employees personalized, self-paced assistance for assessing and solving problems, as well as improving overall physical and emotional health
- Toll-free, 24-hour access every day of the year to counseling support
- Up to 5 visits per issue for assessment, problem solving and/or referral
- 24-hour access to master's/doctoral level clinicians who can make referrals to help deal with crises
- Information and referral on topics such as child care, elder care, and legal matters
- Extensive, on-line community referral database
- Hearing impaired and multi-lingual capabilities
- Participant satisfaction evaluation conducted two weeks after initial referral to ensure caller's needs were met
- Access to over 10,000 EAP providers in independent private practices in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
For more information on our EAP & Work/Life products and services, call 1-888-371-1125.
Domestic Violence Awareness resources
Cigna's Health Solutions home page
Have you fallen victim to identity theft? Click here to
see how the EAP can help.
Return UCAR Benefits Information Page
Return to HR Home Page