Invoice Request Form
Make a Payment by Credit Card
How to Set Up Your Own UCAR E-Commerce Web Site



To provide Accounts Receivable services to our customers, including sponsors, vendors, auditors, UCP divisions, programs, staff and visitors in accordance with applicable rules, regulations and UCAR policies and procedures.

UCAR Accounts Receivable
This is a reminder of the current procedure

All billings and/or invoicing to external organizations including reimbursement for Reimbursable Travel and all Miscellaneous billings must be processed through the UCAR Accounts Receivable Department. All billings related to awards received by UCAR from outside organizations are initiated by Project Accounting and forwarded to the Accounts Receivable department for processing.

When a lab/division/program requires an invoice be sent to an external organization, an Invoice Request Form should be completed and forwarded to the Accounts Receivable Department. 

All billings related to any activities for which UCAR Event Services will be providing a reimbursable service must be coordinated through Event Services before the event or service. Please contact Debbi Griffin with questions (x1147).   

The Invoice Request Form is located in the Forms Library on the UCAR Finance & Administration Web page, under the sub-heading of Finance.  Please contact Missy Boone (Accounts Receivable Administrator, x8860) with questions.

Accounts Receivable Administrator:

Missy Boone

General Accounting Manager:

Shelley Richards-Craig

When making a payment by check, please include invoice number with payment, and send to:

Accounts Receivable
P. O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307-3000

Questions or comments about this site? Contact:

©2012 UCAR